Free SE4 Upgrade (Reminder)

SocialEngine 4 is shaping up to be an amazing social platform. As we work on finishing up development, we wanted to remind everyone that all current clients will receive a complimentary upgrade when the final version is released. If you are not yet an SE client, now’s the time to jump on board since you’ll be receiving both versions for the price of one!

We do not yet have a release date set, however we are working as quickly as possible and hoping for a final release within 2-3 months. For commonly asked questions regarding SE4 and its upcoming release, please review the following news release.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned!

-SocialEngine Team

1. Nagendra
    Posted February 5, 2010 at 9:50 am | Permalink

We are all Looking for SE4. When you realize and when we will upgrade our sites into SE4. I Hope you will release it soon without any problems…

2. Jahangeer
    Posted February 6, 2010 at 9:43 am | Permalink

thanks for the overall update.and the complimentary upgrade for the current SE clients.

i'm sure if webligo continues to involve clients all the way like as its doing right now while the V4 is being coded.

i wont have a second thought about having the ultimate social networking script just around the corner,

so far webligo has really out done it self regarding v4.
    it has really been more than what i expected.

so please do keep the small features that we expect in your mind while coding it,

and the bugs that have been reported uptill now. so that v4 does not take 17 versions of updates untill we get the final clean updated version. this was the case with V3 sadly.

Happy client,
    Jahaneer

3. Jack
    Posted February 10, 2010 at 10:52 pm | Permalink

This is good news. I'm so excited for this release I don't know what to do with myself. Thank you for the update.

4. David Clark
    Posted February 11, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

I agree with Jahangeer, I had to constantly update and patch SE3. It would be nice if for the next version you made updating easier.

5. Gary
    Posted February 11, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

I am anxiously awaiting this release! I hope all the plugins I'm using now will work when we upgrade!

6. Nicholas
    Posted February 14, 2010 at 4:07 am | Permalink

V.4 rocks!

7. Anthony
    Posted February 15, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

I hope the SE4 software has a brilliant new look (default template) but still keep all the things we love about the SE3 software, such as ease of use, customization, admin control panel etc…

… Thats one of the great things about SE its ease of use, especially compared to most other software.

8. Keith
    Posted February 17, 2010 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

Any chance of any screenshots of the v4.0 software so we can at least have a look to see if the default template is going to be something amazing?!

This would really help, as well as allow us to get an idea as to how different and unique the new version will be compared to the existing software…

9. Tosha
    Posted February 28, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

Looking forward to SE4. Are there screenshots to the new version available?

10. Jim
    Posted March 19, 2010 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

All of us here at My Beta Games are looking forward to the new release of SE4.

11. Dealblabs coupons
    Posted March 21, 2010 at 4:00 am | Permalink

Do you have a precise date for the next release. I am currently holding on or will head towards another script because I don't know when SE 4 is going to be released :(

12. D
    Posted March 23, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Release it fast yaar, it mouth watering :)

13. Nemo
    Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:09 pm | Permalink

Cant wait!!!

14. JK
    Posted April 5, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

It's already April and still not available SE 4.0? what happen?

15. Chuchu
    Posted April 27, 2010 at 4:30 am | Permalink

SE4 will be far much better than 3.2 and others; but as you guys are speeding up to finish I suggest you slow down stitch all the loopy, so we won't after upgrading battle with bugs and all.

Regards