Prerelease Discount!

In light of the upcoming SocialEngine 4 release, we’re happy to announce a week long $30 discount on the purchase of a SocialEngine license. Those of you who have been with us for a while know that we don’t run discounts very often, so we encourage you to take advantage of the savings all this week. The discount will be valid today through April 9.

How to redeem the discount
On our order form, after selecting your items and clicking on ‘Continue to Checkout’ please look for the text “If you’ve received a promotional discount code, please click here” located at the bottom of the page. To redeem the discount, simply use the discount code: prerelease

As a reminder, all clients will receive a complimentary upgrade when SE4 is released. We have not yet set a release date; we’re working on the finishing touches and we will publish more information shortly so stay tuned.

– The SocialEngine Team

1. Eric Ryan Jones
    Posted April 5, 2010 at 10:13 pm | Permalink

The suspense is killing me… yes we have the preview for current customers but i want more !!!! :-)

2. patrick
    Posted April 7, 2010 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

where is the preview? Does it have an individual member wall? the suspense is killing me too

3. cesar
    Posted April 8, 2010 at 12:57 am | Permalink

i cant wait to get my web site started !

4. Tom
    Posted April 8, 2010 at 6:23 am | Permalink

Is there any feature list, sneak preview, or screen shots, so I know what I would be paying for? I am currently not SE guy, but thinking about getting the new version.

5. eric
    Posted April 8, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

does it have video categories? if you have that, i will buy it

6. Jack Strawman
    Posted April 8, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Permalink

This is a very good deal. I will definitely share this with my webmaster friends. I know some are already interested. I know a preview of the new version would be something they would really love to see. I know I absolutely loved it.

7. john
    Posted April 9, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

Ok, that's nice, thanks. But can you guys give a ballpark release date? 1 week, 2 weeks? I'm impatient!
    I had to wait for Vbulletin 4 back a few months ago and I was going sick each day.
    Can you tell us more? Are we close, fairly close or super close to the release?

8. Peter
    Posted April 11, 2010 at 7:49 pm | Permalink

Hi, I tried to BUY using that BUT at least with Firefox 3.6.3 on Mac OS X Snow Leopard, I can

9. Ken
    Posted April 12, 2010 at 4:29 am | Permalink

COME ON!!!!!!!!!! I want it relased. I've been waiting forever, It feels like Groundhog day the movie, but set on Christmas Eve. Christmas won't come fast enough. Can't wait for it, looking forward to the upgrade.

Ken