New Free Themes in SE 4.1.4!

We announced the SocialEngine 4.1.4 release on Monday, but we forgot to mention something really cool! SE 4.1.4 comes with two new free themes, created by our awesome designer Bryan: Digita and Slipstream

SocialEngine Digita Theme

SocialEngine Slipstream Theme

If you already have SE, upgrading to 4.1.4 will make these themes available on your site. Enjoy!

1. Richard
    Posted April 16, 2011 at 1:18 am | Permalink

Great job as usual!

Any plans to create a dynamic tool bar where it would support a dropdown structure…

Cheers.. RJS

2. Posted April 16, 2011 at 2:10 am | Permalink

Nice work – I was using the midnight theme and I had a banner in the header section aligned in the middle. I seem to have issues with some themes where the banner gets pulled to the left. Is there any code I need to change in the style sheet. I would like to use slip stream. thanks Ed

3. Nima
    Posted April 16, 2011 at 8:07 am | Permalink

so Bryan must be disappointed that you forget to announce he's hard work. 😉

4. Posted April 16, 2011 at 8:43 am | Permalink

Yeah looks very great

Greetings Marcel

5. Ward
    Posted April 17, 2011 at 3:22 am | Permalink

1) I noticed "Mobile Group and Event Profiles" was added to our layout editor even though we didn't order this plugin. While your at it can you go back and add Group home, Event home, Polls home, Classifieds home, etc so we can add Recent, Popular, etc blocks to our home templates?

2) Also, adding a footer to these themes would be really nice seeming they are very popular today so we have something to tweak.

6. Robinson
    Posted April 17, 2011 at 5:53 am | Permalink

How can i get those themes?

7. Charlotte
    Posted April 17, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

@Robinson – The themes are available in the SocialEngine core zip file in the client area.

8. Luis
    Posted April 18, 2011 at 12:08 am | Permalink

They are both great! And again it is better late than sorry!

9. Posted April 18, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

hello i got this erorr could not find parent path and i use ur patch but didnt work any advice

10. Posted April 22, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Permalink

hi.
    I get the following problem by upgrading from SE4.1.2 to SE4.1.4

Activity (4.1.4)
    ——————————————————————————–
    Query failed with error: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'default'
    ——————————————————————————-

Members (4.1.4)
    ——————————————————————————–
    Query failed with error: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'approved'
    ———————————————————————————

it does not let me complete the upgrade. please advise me what should i do?
    thanks

11. Fred
    Posted April 25, 2011 at 1:42 am | Permalink

Although I appreciate the new themes – I question why it includes another black/ dark theme. Also, seriously, how practical is a pink theme? When are we going to get professionally looking themes that are neutral in color schemes and that can be used for a wide range of niche communities. A pink theme is extremely limiting in scope and use.

12. Nick S.
    Posted April 29, 2011 at 9:32 am | Permalink

Not bad for Free Fred. :)

I agree with the pink comment, although It was mostly aimed for females lol

13. Posted May 31, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

Also get a, error:

14. Sydka
    Posted June 20, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Permalink

Hi.
    I asked a question nearly two months ago and I am still waiting for the answer…..what a quick service….lol

15. Mara
    Posted June 23, 2011 at 12:20 am | Permalink

@Ragab / Khalid / Arjen Unfortunately it's difficult for us to know what the issue could be from here in the blog comments. If you are having technical trouble, please log in to your client account to submit a support ticket. Our support team are best suited to assist you with technical questions. Thanks!