Find Developers and Designers @SocialEngineJob

Are you looking for developers or designers to help you with a SocialEngine-related project? Include #socialenginejob in your tweet and we will retweet it! http://twitter.com/#!/socialenginejob

1. Posted November 12, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Permalink

Great info.

2. Global
    Posted November 13, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Permalink

just wondering-does anyone know how to get rid of the default SE "-Home Page" in the Social Engine meta tags? Used to be you could just do it via the language files but the expression is not in the language file Core.

Any help appreciated!

3. Posted November 15, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Permalink

Hi Im looking for a designer that can help me make my website more appealing and professional looking. I'm also looking for a developer that can help me install games.

4. dalip
    Posted November 16, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

well i am the guys who can design ,develop or modify in any way you want. contact me at jobs@xradiant.com

5. Sterling
    Posted November 17, 2011 at 2:28 am | Permalink

I've just purchased SE for a professional membership organization that I'm forming and I'm looking for a developer to help me customermize it and add some appeal to it, including some cool games. Please contact me via email at betheas4222@bellsouth.net for more information.

Sterling

6. Posted November 17, 2011 at 6:34 am | Permalink

Anyone out there have a video on how to fix upload error 302..? with upgrades? 4.1.8 etc…. sick of paying $60.00 everytime there is a upgrade.

gumtree@kahanhealing.com

7. gio
    Posted November 17, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

Hello, I’m going to launch a social networking web site based on Socialengine platform, which will have specific niche that is not taken and in 6 month with pessimistic calculations it must have at least 45k members and this number will grow. There are minor works to be done on web site
    1. Design (very few changes to the existing theme)
    2. Core ( nothing to add just make minor changes)
    I offer 15% of share to one who is willing to participate in this project.
    For additional information please PM me or write at ggulua@intelphone.ge

8. Posted November 18, 2011 at 9:46 am | Permalink

iPragmatech offers end-to-end SocialEngine expertise, including consultancy, implementation, customization, migration from older versions of SocialEngine and performance tuning. Contact us at info@ipragmatech.com

9. Posted November 20, 2011 at 2:55 am | Permalink

Looking for someone to maintain my site time to time. Things like new upgrades, and minor cosmetic changes without customization of the SE core. If you are interested please contact me via Info@geazle.com. Please sure to describe in great details level of expertise with SE and how long you have been an SE developer. Be specific when it comes to pricing.

10. Marie
    Posted November 20, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

I am looking for a developer to help me do some customization and add new features please email me at mlokmanyan@gmail.com

11. Posted November 21, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

We're looking for bloggers and social media writers.

12. Posted November 22, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

We are available for Custom Designing / Development and ongoing Maintenance of SocialEngine based sites and web servers.
    Please visit our profile… http://www.socialengine.net/customize/developer?dev_id=5447

13. theodora
    Posted November 25, 2011 at 5:20 am | Permalink

I have an existing website, but recently purchase socialengine. I need a developer to transfer my existing member and profile to my new socialengine site. Please contact me @ theodora_heath@yahoo.com

14. David
    Posted November 29, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

looking for a Plugin to do petitions
    like thepetitionsite.com or change.org

is there such a plug in available out there ?
    if not looking for some one to do one

15. ernie
    Posted November 30, 2011 at 10:56 am | Permalink

looking for a developer to create some apps for me…
    ecasilla01@gmail.com

16. Posted December 4, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

@David, We have not developed plugin for petitions yet but would like to help you developing this plugin.Please mail us at info@ipragmatech.com with your requirements.

17. melanie leger
    Posted December 5, 2011 at 2:26 am | Permalink

Looking for an expert developer for socialengine.net. I have the HTML design I'm looking for someone to plug in the design and make custom changes to the socialengine.net that I purchased.
    #socialenginejob

18. Posted December 7, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Permalink

Hi Melanie, We shall be able to convert html design in socialengine layout. Please mail us at info@ipragmatech.com for further discussion.