New Year, New Office!

Happy New Year SE Fans!

We’d like to thank you all for supporting both our product and our team. 2011 was a great year for us! We’ve seen tremendous growth in our business – in fact, we actually just moved into a bigger office to accommodate for our growing team.

Below are just some photos of our new working environment:

New Office
New Office
New Office
New Office
New Office

New Office
New Office

New Office

We want to thank you again for your continued support! We predict an even better year for 2012! We’ve got some really exciting stuff lined up for you all, so stay tuned!

The SE Team

1. Posted January 5, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Permalink

Congratulations for your success by TheSimbook staff. Your success ir our success and that new office looks gorgeous!

Kudos!

TheSimbook Team

2. Ermir
    Posted January 6, 2012 at 12:08 am | Permalink

Nice place for the unique teamwork on earth.

You're the best

3. C
    Posted January 6, 2012 at 1:30 am | Permalink

Congrats guys! Looking good!

4. Posted January 6, 2012 at 3:40 am | Permalink

Can't wait to see what's new. SE has been an incredible blessing to http://www.educateouryouth.com.

5. Michael
    Posted January 6, 2012 at 4:37 am | Permalink

Looks nice! I like the brick walls! Really ads some life to the spot!

6. rony
    Posted January 6, 2012 at 5:12 am | Permalink

Congrats……..Nice Office, i hope this new year brings happiness & more success to SE Team & customers.

You're the Best….

7. Posted January 6, 2012 at 5:33 am | Permalink

Gratz guys!

8. Posted January 6, 2012 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Happy New Year 2012, Thanks for the good work you are doing updates on SocialEngine, to me would love to integrate AlertPay payments on SocialEngine system

9. Dan
    Posted January 6, 2012 at 8:50 am | Permalink

Happy New Year to you guys and all SE users, looking great in the new office! I'm very curious and exsited what you guys have lined up for us in 2012, any chance you can share some exciting developments for 2012 with us?

10. Posted January 6, 2012 at 9:26 am | Permalink

Happy New Year !! Thanks for all :)

11. Posted January 6, 2012 at 9:59 am | Permalink

Great office guys i have been trying and failing miserably to get my work place to look like that….great environment guys…….God Bless and a Happy New Year too ….2012

12. Posted January 6, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

looks like a cozy place to work. If I worked there I would be planted in one of the bean bags. Good job guys.

Love,
    Iparte.com

13. Posted January 6, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

I am so glad to see the new office. Hopefully much more productive efforts will emerge now.

Just concentrate in making the socialengine faster and more ajax dependent. This is the only way to succed in the current envoirment of competition !

Best of luck !

14. Posted January 6, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Permalink

Hello,

Thanks for your great work! and go ahead.
    Nice office, it's more pleasure to work :-)

Happy new year.

Best
    friendsfaster.com

15. Posted January 6, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

Beautiful place. In my style.
    And once an idea for an update. I've just now what I use.
    Comments for those who are not users of the site. I have to use disque and you can easily add a widget and I will not have to. Have nice year!

16. Posted January 7, 2012 at 12:43 am | Permalink

Thank You Guys For Everything You Have Done!
    I Wish You To Keep Going And Never Stop

17. Nicholas
    Posted January 7, 2012 at 2:08 am | Permalink

Nice office, it's more like a lounge hahaha. Happy New Year all.

18. Randall
    Posted January 7, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Permalink

Yes, very nice. Here's my question- where's the pictures of Charlotte? :)

19. Steve
    Posted January 7, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

Changes are always good but I surprised with this new location, it seems more like a factory or a storage place than to be a coding environment location.
    I was expecting a modern high tech location for the team especially SE was talking about millions dollars revenue so …

20. Posted January 9, 2012 at 3:02 am | Permalink

Nice office, I have been to the facebook office in palo alto and I think yours is a more relaxed an friendly environment.

21. Jonathan
    Posted January 9, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

That's AWESOME!!!! Congratulations you guys. BEAUTIFUL offices!

22. Posted January 10, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

Fab photos!

Happy New Year and thanks for all of the fantastic help and service you offer!

Jane :)

23. Jamie
    Posted January 13, 2012 at 2:03 am | Permalink

I like how you have your WIFI password up on the wall :)

24. Nick
    Posted January 14, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

Well done, we all like to see you grow. 😎