New Support Option: Recurring Support

Simplify payments with our new ongoing support service. Receive 30 days at the lower price of $45, and say goodbye to remembering to renew. Our technicians like to tinker, so let them troubleshoot your tickets any time things need tweaking!

Please email us if you have any questions!

1. Posted March 8, 2012 at 6:24 am | Permalink

very good. this is a nice effort for better understanding the all users of SoicalEngine. i like it and thanks for done this task.

2. Posted March 8, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

Yeah Great.. Now how about that 10 or 15 days worth of support option for $20? Not every problem that creeps up requires 30 days to fix, so I constantly feel like I'm throwing part of my $50 away when my issue only takes like 2-6 days to get fixed & then all that other time runs out just in time for a new problem to creep up again after my 30 days run out.

I'd be very happy to just throw down $20 each time 1 or 2 issues pop up instead of $50 and have to swamp every little tiny problem I can find at the techs to make sure I get the full use of my 30 days.

3. Posted March 8, 2012 at 11:10 pm | Permalink

Question – If I have to purchase additional service to continue to make your products work – what's your incentive to build a quality product to begin with that won't need service?
    Don't get me wrong – I like your product and most the time find it easy to use.
    I don't think I'm alone in thinking that I'd rather spend money on additional plugins that make my social network more user friendly and inviting than spend that money servicing products I've already purchased.

4. Posted March 10, 2012 at 10:12 am | Permalink

Wish to migrate from se3 to se4.x latest .. do you have a service for it?

5. Julie
    Posted March 12, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

I agree with Jack. Somethimes one quick ticket will help out and then we won't need help for anorth two months. It's time you guys give us better options. I would be getting support, but in this conditions it's just not worth it unless you have a bunch of issues to get through.

6. Nicholas
    Posted March 18, 2012 at 4:30 am | Permalink

Interesting. I agree with a $20 support for 10 days would be a nice option too. I think a lot of users don't need a full month because they either have stopped developing, or they can do It them self but there's many who need help with code like me, consider it please.