We stepped up in June that’s for sure. I’d like to personally acknowledge the entire team’s hard work and efforts to drive this company into the future. We’re looking forward to strong second half of the year, one that will have a profound impact on the company.
Here’s the June worked completed:
- Released a new version (4.8.9) of SocialEngine PHP with a record number of fixes (complete change log) and we have Facebook and YouTube fully operational
- As part of that release, but worthy of it’s own bullet point — a best in business Ning 2.0 importer
- Worked and continued polishing SocialEngine PHP 4.9 roadmap, a ton of exciting features are planned for both users and developers. Read about it in our blog post!
- Successfully transitioned our internal email client to Mailchimp
- Began branded communities content strategy
- Worked on a new universal deployment system
- As always, made a ton of progress on the new site
- Cloud has gotten very stable – our systems record 0 issues
- Worked and continued polishing comment editing and attachments (its coming soon!)
- Switched to monthly billing for cloud
Our Plan for July
- Release comment editing and comment attachments for cloud
- Add intercom.io to cloud
- Release and start gathering feedback on the roadmap for SocialEngine PHP 4.9
- Remember you can always see cloud roadmap from your Cloud admin
- Content and email marketing will continue
- New website beta launch
If you are interested in building a custom branded community on SocialEngine or seeking Enterprise services please drop us a line at Enterprise Request Form.