Nominate SocialEngine PHP for 2016 CMSCritic Awards

cmscritic_blog

Its that time of year again! Awards season is back. Last year, thanks to all your support we won the “Best Social Network Software” award by a huge margin! This year we want to do it again and more, but it can all happen with the help of our amazing community. Nominations for this year are open and we need your votes.

Head on over to https://www.cmscritic.com/cms-critic-awards/ and nominate us for the following:

• Best Social Network Software
  • Best Website Builder
  • Best Small Business CMS

Deadline for submitting the nominations is September 1, 2016.

As always, thank you so much for all your love and support for SocialEngine.

Let’s start a winning streak!

1. Posted August 2, 2016 at 2:17 am | Permalink

I want SocialEngine to win again. I have Nominated SE!!!

2. Posted August 2, 2016 at 10:38 am | Permalink

Thanks a lot for your support!

3. OLUTONI OLUTOBI OBOYE
    Posted August 3, 2016 at 11:58 pm | Permalink

Just nominated SocialEngine now , I REALLY HOPE YOU WIN AGAIN!!! :)

4. OLUTONI OLUTOBI OBOYE
    Posted August 4, 2016 at 12:59 am | Permalink

I have also nominated Social Engine, I REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY WIN AGAIN!!!

5. Posted August 4, 2016 at 1:44 am | Permalink

@olutoniolutobioboye:disqus Thanks so much for nominating us! With your support, we’ll definitely make it :)

6. Posted August 4, 2016 at 7:59 am | Permalink

I Nominated Social Engine. I want SocialEngine PHP to win again.

7. Posted August 5, 2016 at 8:08 am | Permalink

I have nominated SE once again Good luck in winning again And keep up the great work you guys do thumbs up to you all. We must not forget the companies that work hard to develop plugins like socialengineaddons witch I think is great to.

8. Posted August 5, 2016 at 10:32 am | Permalink

Thanks a lot @miltonmeira:disqus! With the support of our valuable clients like you, we’ll surely win! Thanks again!

9. Posted August 5, 2016 at 10:34 am | Permalink

@disqus_tgpcF6nIor:disqus many thanks for your support! Our 3rd party developer community is definitely one of the best things about the platform and we’re thankful to them as well!

10. Don T.
    Posted August 8, 2016 at 12:01 am | Permalink

Hey Social engine has to win. It is the best platform by far!!! Vote for SE to keep them motivated to be the best. This is how it works, the more they are recognized for their hard work the more inspired they’ll be. Vote as I did. They deserve it!!!

11. Posted August 8, 2016 at 4:42 am | Permalink

Hi @ddonman1:disqus Your support matters a lot to us. Thanks so much for nominating and supporting us.

12. Kris
    Posted August 8, 2016 at 11:01 am | Permalink

I want you guys to win, I’ve nominated SEAO,

13. Posted August 8, 2016 at 10:03 pm | Permalink

Thanks a lot for the nomination @disqus_ECHWllGfgS:disqus!

14. Marcel Obioha
    Posted August 9, 2016 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

Socialengineaddons is a brand name worldwide for social engine plugin/software for social networking websites in every country on earth. And I have just nominated them for Best Social Network Software, the Best Website Builder and the Best Small Business CMS. I hope they will win it again this year 2016 BECAUSE THE GUYS at Socialengineaddons deserves it. No question about that.. Marcel Obioha.

15. Marcel Obioha
    Posted August 10, 2016 at 3:26 am | Permalink

I have nominated SEAO. The brand name in Social Networking software/plugin. And I want them to win.

16. Posted August 10, 2016 at 5:50 am | Permalink

Hi @marcelobioha:disqus SocialEngineAddOns are one of our 3rd party developers. While filing the nomination form on CMSCritic.com, you need to choose the product name – “SocialEngine PHP”.
    Once again, thanks for your support! :)

17. Posted August 10, 2016 at 6:19 am | Permalink

It’s so good to see the enthusiasm with which community is supporting SocialEngine PHP and posting their nominations. This will help SocialEngine PHP to head for 2nd consecutive win. To spread the word more, we’ve also posted a blog on our website. Wishing Luck!

18. Marcel Obioha
    Posted August 10, 2016 at 6:55 am | Permalink

Hi @Shivani. You are welcome.