Our hosting partner, Arvixe, who hosts countless SocialEngine clients and has long supported our client community, is looking for a “SocialEngine Liaison”. This person would help Arvixe build SocialEngine-related materials, communicate with other SE clients, help educate Arvixe’s support staff with new issues, etc. Arvixe is looking to pay this person $250 US per month for their help. In their words:
Day to day activities would include:
1) Being active in the community and including your role as the liaison
in the signature so you can be contacted in regards to issues.
2) Help users with general SocialEngine issues and document general
fixes at http://blog.arvixe.com .
3) Spread the links to fixes outlined at blog.arvixe.com to further
posts within the community as such requests become present.
3) Contact Arvixe management in case of issues customers are having that
were not properly resolved through support staff and those that can not
be resolved by the users themselves.
4) Act as a contact person for SocialEngine issues for our support staff
who may not be familiar with inner workings of SocialEngine.
MUST: Clear and thorough knowledge of SocialEngine installation and use.
PLUS: Development experience in SocialEngine/PHP.
PLUS: Have a good relationship with SocialEngine development team.
Anyone with interest can send a PM to Arvixe’s Operations Manager Arvand in their discussion forums. Feel free to spread the word.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.