We are excited to release 4.1.8 towards the end of this month! As you may have noticed, we’ve been creating video documentation for our community, and we will continue to add more videos and articles, so leave us feedback on what we should cover.
4.1.8 includes many bug fixes, and we thank you for supporting us with reports. Our bi-monthly releases should really help us stabilize the software.
Here is a list of features that we can expect:
- New pages in the Layout Editor
- Minor performance improvements (more to come!)
- Affiliate branding option
- MaxCDN pull or an rsync-based implementation of a custom CDN
- StaticBaseUrl configuration parameter to allow static resources to be served and hosted by MaxCDN’s pull zone or other CDN/file-hosting services.
- Viglink – To help increase our monetization offerings, we’ve partnered with Viglink – where if one of your users clicks through to a product or service and buys something, you earn a commission.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the release!