4.1.8 is now released! This version is available to download in the client area.
Please note: We always recommend that you backup your database fully before attempting to upgrade to the latest version.
Here is the new list of features:
- New Pages in the Layout Editor – Over 35 pages now available for editing with the layout editor – enhancing the full content management system experience. Read More…
- Google Analytics ID Integration – Track your traffic. Easily integrate Google Analytics tracking code by just inputing your ID.
- Affiliate branding option – Earn back your SocialEngine product fees and more! Join our SocialEngine affiliate program and input your affiliate ID into a field.
- MaxCDN pull or rsync-based implementation of a custom CDN – Speed up your site! We’ve added StaticBaseUrl configuration parameters to allow static resources to be served and hosted by MaxCDN’s pull zone or other CDN/file-hosting services. Read More…
- Viglink – Add an additional revenue source! To help increase our monetization offerings, we’ve partnered with Viglink – where if one of your users clicks through to a product or service and buys something, you earn a commission. Read More…
- Minor performance improvements (more to come!)
Please checkout the full changelog for the complete list of updates: CHANGELOG.
Thanks for the support. We hope that you enjoy the new release! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Also, here is a repost of our video showcasing the new pages in the Layout Editor: