Short Recap of August
- Kyle took a trip to Tijuana for a friend’s “celebration” and we still have not heard what happened. Apparently Vegas has nothing on Tijuana in the secrecy department
- James was a guest speaker at his alma mater addressing faculty members about what is expected of students entering today’s work force. To summarize it was about: need more grit, and get them to build something/anything
- Alex proved he was worthy of anchoring the beer pong team during the SocialEngine FAC with Room 214 (photo below)
- Mike began harvesting the fruits (actually veggies) of his labors from the homestead and selling fresh veggies to office pass-er-buyers
- Jason trapped a rattlesnake and charmed it safely into a bag. Nah, just kidding — would be a good story though
- Stepan was a last minute addition to the Fantasy Football Draft and was continuously thwarted by James selecting his next draft target in front of him
- Launched SocialEngine Cloud on-boarding videos
- Fixed issues related to social networks (Facebook and Twitter). Full notes here in our SocialEngine Community.
Knowledge Base Work
- Finished transfer of KB articles – now it’s time to spruce them up
Increased Support Staff
- Added staff to help specifically with installs
- Finalized marketplace feature set and designs. Will be sharing those with our beta community
- Continued to gather valuable feedback from our developer community, thanks a lot for participating
- Cleaned up presence on oDesk and approved over 300 developers to our oDesk group. Membership now tops over 1000 developers, with 11 current open jobs. oDesk is a great place to both find work and to ask 3rd party devs for work
Updating SE PHP Demo
- Made a ton of progress creating updated demo content and a scalable platform for deploying SE PHP codebase to the cloud
- Ongoing design and marketing efforts on the relaunch (Swag, final designs, marketing plans)
Plan for September
- Final touches on the redesign, with possibility of the relaunch coming sooner than later.
- Launch new SE PHP demo with new content and latest version
- New SocialEngine Cloud demo with new content
- Continued SocialEngine PHP and SocialEngine Cloud bugfix releases
- Creating a better trial experience with marketing and drip campaign revolving around that. Possible offering of technical support to help get trial installed
- Finalizing the product roadmaps for SocialEngine PHP and SocialEngine Cloud
Thanks for the continuous feedback. We love hearing from our community.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.