Whoops — I skipped a monthly update, but even though I took a hiatus in September we didn’t stop working or moving SocialEngine forward.
Here’s what went down in September and October:
- Made serious technical strides to keep up with high goals set for the rebrand
- Created and continuing to post content on opportunities for crowdfunding / crowdfunded companies to leverage communities
- Started internal process on responsive theme design for SocialEngine PHP
- Released a ton of fixes as well as a couple of features for SocialEngine Cloud. Release notes are available on our Community site for September and October.
- We’ve set up an area to showcase 3rd party demos over on our Examples page.
- We worked with customer seeking enterprise customizations of SocialEngine PHP or SocialEngine Cloud
- We’ve set up a new exclusive partnership with TMDHosting. Get SocialEngine PHP optimized hosting starting at $3.85/mo here.
On Deck for November:
- First week: internal beta of our new website
- Second week: expert submission beta
- Work on admin for the new site
- Finish working on Intercom integration
- Continue fixing SocialEngine Cloud issues
- Launch will make this a singular focused month
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.