One of the best ways to stimulate growth in your branded or crowdfunding social community is to invite social influencers to join your community.
When you really think about it, asking someone to simply join an online community is one of the easiest call-to-actions for anyone to answer, “yes,” to. In addition, when you add the power of word-of-mouth advertising to that simple, no-pressure call-to-action, you’ve got a recipe for success.
Community Management to Stimulate Growth
Many social influencers have huge groups of followers that are intensely loyal to their message and image. A study by McKinsey & Company found that, “marketing-induced consumer-to-consumer word of mouth generates more than twice the sales of paid advertising,” and word-of-mouth advertising is important throughout the consumer journey from initial consideration to active evaluation to moment of purchase. In addition, companies retained customers they got through word-of-mouth advertising 37% more.
How to Get Started
Just like any ad campaign, you want to decide who your target customer is to find the perfect influencer. There are now agencies that are completely devoted to finding and securing the perfect social media influencers for organizations. They use analytics to determine which influencers:
- Have the most sway in your market and region,
- Resonate with your brand’s core morals and principles,
- Are already engaging about your product or similar products,
- Have the most powerful engagement with and influence over their following,
- Offer quality, organic content as opposed to generic post frequency (which eventually becomes regarded as spamming),
- Are actually people and not organizations, (unless organizations can truly suit your needs, people are more influential), and
- Post and Tweet about other topics your target market might have interest in,
Contact us today at SocialEngine to start building your branded community. Our platform can have you up and running quickly. Build a community today and engage with your target market on a deeper level.