We are happy to announce the release of SocialEngine PHP 4.10.2. This maintenance release addresses a few issues reported by clients or found by our staff.
The following is a list of fixes in this release.
- Fixed – Issue with unix servers and file names for LinkedIn and YouTube profile questions.
- Fixed – Added phrases for:
- Activity Feed:
- “Multiple Networks”;”Multiple Networks”
- “Choose Multiple Networks you want to share with:”;”Choose Multiple Networks you want to share with:”
- “Friends & Networks”;”Friends & Networks”
- Activity Feed:
- Fixed – Issue with Android and a few other mobile devices with adding activity feed posts and duplicated text input.
- Fixed – Forum post issue with URLs formatted like this: https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/portal/articles/1645759-admin-panel—manage-&gt;-packages-plugins
- Fixed – Edit profile pencil icon showing to guests.
A complete changelog is available for more details about the changes and fixes implemented in this 4.10.2 maintenance release.
As always we highly encourage all users to do a complete backup of both files and database before performing this upgrade. Please have the backup performed by your host or a developer if you’re not comfortable with performing it yourself. Always check with third party experts for compatibility with any products you use before upgrading.
Important: If you are on version 4.9.4p1 or below, you will need to follow the special steps in the upgrading documents linked below before upgrading and apply the patch mentioned.
You can download your copy of version 4.10.2 from your client dashboard. Fresh installs should follow our installation tutorial or you can order an installation ticket and our team will get it installed in no time! To upgrade from a previous version to 4.10.2, please view our upgrade documentation or, if you’d rather we take care of the hard stuff, you can order an upgrade and we’ll do it for you.
- This version requires your server have a minimum PHP 5.6.31 or above.
- The Forum plugin is the only plugin that had changes other than the main core.
If you find any issues, please let us know by filing a bug report in our Bug Tracker. We’d like to encourage you to stay connected with the community.
With Great Appreciation,
The SocialEngine Team