We are pleased to announce the release of SocialEngine PHP 6.4.4! This maintenance release addresses bugs posted by members of our community and staff.
- Fixed – Inspira theme menus are not aligned on fresh install.
- Fixed – Re-enabling the Inspira theme causes multiple widgets to be placed in the header and footer.
- Fixed – When the Inspira theme is installed, and then the Sunshine theme is installed, the Footer Menu widget is not placed in the footer.
- Fixed – When enabling the Inspira, Sunshine, or Serenity Theme, the Landing Page Setting should be set to “No”.
- Fixed – When any other theme (except Elpis) is enabled on the website and then the Sunshine theme is enabled, then the already installed theme is not disabled. But when I disable that theme manually, then the Elpis theme is enabled automatically.
- Fixed – Elpis landing page not loading Elpis widgets after changing from Inspira.
- Fixed – Groups breaking in 6.4.3 with links in the group feed.
- Fixed Issues with RTL:
- In the admin panel Statistics, the chart and the dots below are not aligned well.
- In the layout editor when selecting edit columns, it shows the wrong columns layout in the patterns collections.
- The HTML section should be left-to-right direction.
- Since the Theme Editor is CSS code, it should be LTR direction regardless of language.
- Fixed – Log Error is coming on 0 value for billing cycle in membership plan.
- Fixed – UI on requests page needed improvement.
- Fixed – First paragraph in Performance and Caching page in admin hard coded.
- Fixed – Profile info widget cutting text for multi-lingual sites.
- Fixed – Adding a title to a link in the editor is not being saved.
- Fixed – Russian language breaks in network manager.
Clients with v6 access can download version 6.4.4 from our client dashboard. Clients who do not have access will need to purchase v6 access.
As always we highly encourage all users to do a complete backup of both files and database before performing an upgrade. Please have the backup performed by your host or a developer if you’re not comfortable performing it yourself.
Important: There are special steps and patches for those upgrading from versions below v6. You will need to follow the special steps in the upgrading documents linked below before upgrading and applying the patches mentioned.
Fresh installs should follow our installation tutorial or you can order an installation and our team will get it installed in no time. To upgrade from a previous version to 6.4.4, please view our upgrade documentation.
With Great Appreciation,
The SocialEngine Team